Thursday, June 30, 2011

On the last day of June

I can't believe that June is almost over. Time flies so quickly!

At our house, we are moving bedrooms, so chaos is reigning. Wish me luck on putting it all back together again....

(As a reminder, Rhubarbsky is having color week with
monday: yellow
tuesday: pink
wednesday: blue
thursday: rainbow
friday: red)

So, for Thursday's rainbow color, here is a pic I took at the entry to Shriner's hospital on Tuesday:
(click pic to enlarge it in a new window)


Red, yellow, pink, & orange roses; green leaves; and in the background there are even more flowers, this time purple. If I would have gotten the blue sky in the pic I would have all of the colors to the rainbow!

Have a great day today. I'm going back to sorting and rearranging.

No comments:

Post a Comment