Friday, June 24, 2011

Some pics of the kids

Today you get to see the odds and ends pics taken over the course of the week.

Jared. He is such a good sport about modeling for me. I need lots of practice, and he helps me alot. (Thanks Jare. :)



This pic has the wrong lighting, the composition isn't great... but isn't he cute? Every once in a while a real smile creeps out. So nice. :)



And of course I have to throw in a pic of the baby goat. She is so cute!



Today is park day. I have about 45 minutes to get all these kids ready to go, so I'll say "adios" for today and see you again on Monday. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. cute pics! but what about your other kids? like Matt, Michael and Emily? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goat kid wasn't very still, but *shutterspeed* is my friend :) Jared, on the other hand was a perfect model.

    ReplyDelete