Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Weekend in Pics - Monday June 13

Happy Monday to you!

On Saturday, Steve & I drove up the canyon to see what we could see.








What we found were that the rivers up high were more full than the rivers down low. There were many nature-made dams formed from debris of limbs, branches, and tree trunks in many areas of the river. Let's hope that if/when the dams give way, there aren't any negative repercussions.







I took these pictures, thinking that this area looked almost fairytale like:





And what are weekend pics w/o the kiddies? Michael and Aiden both adore playing in tents.





After that pic, Aiden was off and running again. He doesn't hold still for long anymore. :)

I also took this pic on Saturday, and I've decided that I will use it for the motion assignment for my photography class:



It will be the motion/blur pic. (I think it is hauntingly beautiful, don't you?)

I have also decided on using this pic of Michael in the swing for my motion/panning pic:



And one of these two of Jared jumping for the motion/freeze action (unless I can take a better one between now and tomorrow evening:





Today I hope to rest & recuperate. I seem to have a stomach bug, which isn't super fun. At least it will get me out of going *anywhere*. I hope.

Have a great Monday, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment