Wednesday, June 1, 2011

They're here! AKA: Amber's Graduation Present

Yesterday, Amber's graduation present came in the mail. Today, Steve, Michael, and I took it to her.

Since she not only graduated from high school but also graduated with a 1 year certificate in Culinary Arts from a community college,AND since she loves to cook, I thought that good quality pots and pans would be welcomed. :)

So, I started looking for the same pots and pans that I got for Christmas a couple of years ago because I LOVE THEM!!



The pots and pans that came to her were very similar, but not exact, dang it. Still, they are brushed stainless steel (Mine are only brushed on the outside; hers are brushed on the outside and inside. I hope that it works out okay. :/ ) with an aluminum core bottom encapsulated in stainless steel for even heating w/o hot spots. They also have silicone handles for cool touch handling. (I think I would scorch myself constantly with stainless steel handles!!)

I hope, I hope, I hope! that they work out well and she loves them for years and years and years to come.



I got them from Target.com, since they are only sold online. (As a side note: it appears that some have stainless steel lids, while other have glass even though the description says glass lids - I'm perfectly happy with that because I do not love glass lids.) And they were shipped free! Score!

Keep your fingers crossed that they work perfectly and that she loves them, will you? And I will let you know how they turn out. :)

2 comments:

  1. They look great! And KitchenAid is such a good brand!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cool. What an awesome and thoughtful gift for someone who loves to cook!

    ReplyDelete