Monday, June 27, 2011

Full manual baby!!

In photography, it seems that the holy grail is to be able to shoot in full manual (The photographer chooses the aperture, ISO, and shutterspeed. I also have found that I love manual focus so much more than auto focus. So, yeah! FULL manual. :) I was so nervous last week when the instructor said that he would be teaching us full manual. Then I tried it.....

and I LOVE it! It is so much easier than I thought it would be! So I'll practice some more this week. :)

All of these pics were taken this weekend while the kids were having fun playing in the water.



And I have to tell you that I LOVE this boat! I am thinking of buying a second, because the first is always dedicated for Michael and an older kid like Jared or Amber (I like to have Michael with an older kid - they can care for him better).







(It looks like this should be an ad for that tube, doesn't it? haha!)










Did you do anything fun this weekend? I'd love to hear about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment