Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Aperture Assignment turned in - check

Today is *the day* that we start the routine to get out of the house and go to the park. I'm up early, showered, dressed and ready to go.... two of the four kids are still asleep and the other two are in the back playing the xbox. The house is nice and quiet. I think I'm going to love this new routine!

Tonight is my photography class. I sent in my photo assignment to the instructor a couple of days ago. I couldn't pick between the piano and the iris, so I sent them both in.





And then I couldn't resist sending in this pic too:



It was taken in the shutter speed mode, not the aperture mode, but it was just so cute!

Well, I'm off to wake up kids and get the day moving. I hope that you have a terrific day, & I'll see you tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment