Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I borrowed this pic from The Culture Blog. I visited Boston 2 1/2 years ago and loved it! But that is a different story.

I happened upon The Culture Blog as I was looking up images of fireworks for the New Year. Take a look! There are pics of LA, New York, Austin, Philly, San Francisco, and probably more that I've forgotten. Beautiful pics! There are also some silly ones, too (I suggested hurrying right along passed the passed out Santa). They were also telling where the partyin' places to be were last night. My partyin' place to be was home with my kiddos and hubbie watching Eagle Eye. Very awesome movie! I didn't realize that it swore quite so much when I invited my kids to watch it, but I don't know what I expected...after all it *was* the military.

My New Year's wish for you is that 1) You get to sleep in (unlike me who got woken up by Michael at 7:00 a.m. - bah humbug!) 2) You will have a lovely day doing whatever your heart desires! 3) That your New Year's Resolutions will bring you Peace & Joy in 2009!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Melody. I am just doing a bit of blog surfing to invite people over to my blog for a chance to enter my annual giveaway. There are no gimmicks. I am just celebrating two years of blogging by giving away a free caricature drawn by me. I'd be honored if you take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started the Fit for Life today.

    I ate my fruit...1 apple, 1 orange and a Clementine before noon. I thought I was going to be starving but it wasn't that bad!

    Then I ate a grilled cheese at 12:30.

    Just had dinner....a bowl of steamed cauliflower. and I've drank TONS of water.

    Not a bad first day!

    Thanks for all the tips!

    ReplyDelete