Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Quiz?!

I have been trying to be productive today, really I have. But the gray day has gotten to me again!

I've taken my van into the shop to get it inspected; it was supposed to be registered in December. It is now legal again, whew! So if we over-look the fact that it is leaking oil because it has a rear main seal leak, and we pretend not to notice that it has a leaking transmission cooler line, my 11 year old van is in fine condition!

I ran across a Bible quiz, so I took it. My husband the Sunday School teacher will be shocked! He thinks I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do! Sorry....have you seen Nacho Libre??

You know the Bible 88%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Take More Quizzes



So, if you are having an unproductive day, even though you should be making dinner for a friend who just slipped on the ice broke her tailbone too (does that mean that she has her butt in a sling?), go check out the quiz! I'll be in the kitchen making spaghetti dinners for two big families. Lisa is lucky I love her!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get my oil changed and have been putting that off. I guess we'll go do it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO...ok I have never heard a 'buttload of crap' used in the same post as a Bible quiz...just struck me funny somehow!

    ReplyDelete