Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!





Take a look at Steve's & my new toy!



Steve & I happened to be at WalMart and saw this clearanced for $99! Steve looked it up online and found that it is a $240 camera. I like those kind of deals! You will now be seeing pictures from an 8.1 pixel camera instead of my old 3.1.

The Christmas presents are opened, the wrapping paper and boxes are bagged up for the trash, and the kids are off reading their new books or playing their new games, which leaves a couple quiet moments for me to blog.



I hope that your Christmas morning went wonderfully well and that you received love and appreciation for your efforts to make your family's Christmas happy. I also hope that you received a gift that makes you excited and that you are spending Christmas with those that you love.

My family will be having my Pot Roast today for dinner. I was the one who chose it and I'm very excited for it! So...I'd better go get cookin'!

Have a wonderfully merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Love the camera! Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

    Pot Roast sounds so good right now!

    Glad everyone had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete