Sunday, December 7, 2008
10 Things I love that begin with the letter "E"
Betty over Keeper of the Skies Wife gave me the letter "E" so I could play along with the game thats going around. The game is simple: Leave a comment either here or at Betty's blog saying that you want to play along, and we'll send you a random letter. Then make a list of your ten favorite things that begin with your assigned letter. Easy!
(Not in order of importance)
10) Eclairs. (picture from atetoomuch.blogspot.com) Click here and go take a look at the amazing food that this person has on their blog!
8) Emily, my sweet daughter.
7) Ellen, my grandma. Do you see the quilts behind her? Those are the lap quilts that she made for the elderly in the nursing home. On the left, she is getting an award for her contribution in making all of those quilts. I hope that I can be like that when I am older.
6) Eternal Sunshine, one of my favorite bloggers.
(pic from amazon.com)
5) Enchantment, a wonderful story written by Orson Scott Card. Get a synopsis and take a look inside the book at amazon.com
4) Ellie, my nubian goat.
(pic from Kodak.com)
3) EasyShare by Kodak, my favorite camera that got lost last summer. :-(
2) Enchilladas (picture from inmykitchentoday.blogspot.com. Go take a look at her beautiful looking food and get the great recipe, too!)
1) Everyday Joys. Everyday Moments. Because every day, is a gift.