Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Farm Animals & Spring Blossoms





one of our cute rabbits





my favorite rooster and his ladies





while I was taking pics of the rooster, Nina got jealous





so I took her picture as she posed for me





apricot blossoms









I'm hoping for LOTS of apricot this year!



And as a sidenote, I am looking into changing my blog location... It would be cheapest to go to a .com, since we do a little webhosting on the side and we have our own server, but typepad is looking lovely too. I love blogger, don't get me wrong. I love its functionality and the ease of uploading pics, adding widgets, etc, but I'm feeling too squeezed by blogger's picture limits (400 pixels max length/width). I won't do anything hasty, and I will always leave a forwarding address for you to find me no matter what I decide to do so don't worry that I'll up and disappear.

The reason why I bring it up is that I'd love feedback about what you have found to work best for you. I want cheap & easy with at least 600 pixels for my pics. If you have a suggestion, I'd love to hear it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All the pictures really "pop" for me! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no suggestions, obviously, we all know I'm an internet idiot:) But I'm w/Steve, love the pics!:)

    ReplyDelete