Friday, April 22, 2011

Finally Friday!

Wow! This has been the shortest and fullest week in history! I need a Tuesday in the batch somewhere, but I had many Mondays.

I think I told you that I bought MerrieMelody.com... it is now up and running!! Hurray! For now it is just a photo gallery blog, but that's okay. Perhaps at some point I'll move this blog over there, but for now I am really loving blogger. We'll see.

The only thing I'd change about the gallery blog is that the rotating picture's height is too short... it cuts off my poor horse's ears and makes my Lake at Sunset pic look blah. I'm going to look into the code and fix it.. or have Steve fix it if it is above me.
a
Gotta run. Emily is ready to fill out her registration papers for 9th grade next year & since it is due today I better rush.

OH! Before I go, do you love that new header?? I think it is stinkin' cute! It is always exciting to me when things turn out so well when it was so easy to do! :)

Have a WONDERFUL day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment