Thursday, April 7, 2011

spring preview






These pics were taken in May of last year. I'm so excited for the coming months: blooming flowers, flowering bushes, & fruit trees, green grass honey bees, picnics, park playing, garden planting. I can't wait to be complaining about how hot it is! :)

Today, Steve & I are dropping by the doctor's office for a throat culture. I have white spots all over the back of my throat, and Steve has been feeling crummy for the past several days and finally stayed home from work today.

Then, this afternoon, Emily and I will have an SEOP visit with her school counselor about the requirements for graduation and setting up a high school plan for her, since she will start 9th grade in the fall. I can't believe that all of my kids are growing up! It seems like yesterday they were all at home and homeschooling with me. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess.

I'm also going to try to get some new pics taken for my morning, noon, and night project. I'm having fun with this new camera, but how I wish I had someone to teach me more about it. I've brought out the manual a few times, but having a real live person to give instruction would be so much easier!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for spring and summer either. Big sigh...as I look at the snow we got TODAY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I'm sooo sorry :( Ours melted off yesterday. I'm hoping that we've seen the last of it.

    ReplyDelete