Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wednesday: The Kids

Yesterday was a great day for cute pics at my house! First of all, I have the cutest 2 legged and 4 legged kids living with me, but also, Aiden & Josh came over to visit. I ♥ photographing Aiden. He is my favorite subject :)

So, while Aiden was outside playing with his daddy, I grabbed my camera and started snapping away:







Such a cutie pie!!

And also yesterday, my goat kids were so funny! They think that the food dish is where they should lie down. I couldn't resist taking pics of them, either, so here are my week old babies:







Life is/was good. :)

Today is my super awesome friend Maren's (from SAHMsisters) birthday. Go on over and give her some birthday love, will you? :)

As an Etsy update, I am having a hard time uploading photos from my computer (I have a dinosaur of a computer that is sooo slow) to the heritage makers website (my first choice for professionally printed pics) , so the shop is slow going. That's okay, "slow and steady wins the race", right? ;) I'll keep working with it & let you know when other pics are available.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment