Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday - July 28th

The things that I am thankful for from this week:

- That when my mom is confused, it is usually because she is talking about what she dreams about and thinks is real; floating around the facility and visiting others rooms is a pretty great dream for a bed-ridden person.

- That I was able to get a good panning shot for my photography class; I had done it before, but I was less than confident I could do it again.

- That my brother was able to come out from ND to visit my mom before she gets too confused.

- That Hershey's Kisses and Keebler Grasshopper cookies were invented; I needed those things this week!

- That I have great friends who worry about me and offer help and support(and brownies! :) and prayers.

- That I have a great family that makes me feel loved (that includes children, husband, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, mothers and fathers :).

- That the bills are paid. I have a funny for this. - A friend of mine, when I'd written "I'm armed w/ chocolate. Let the Battle of the Bills commence. (or I could just go watch a good movie.... ;)" on facebook wrote back: " lol melody! one of my favorite i love lucy episodes is where she puts all of the bills on a lazy susan and gives it a spin. the ones that stay on are the ones that get paid that month!" Thanks for the laugh, Tammy! :)

- That the week is almost over.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment