Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More pics from the weekend

Here are some more pics from the art museum courtyard:









I tried to take pics of the fireworks last night... and my battery died after about 5 pics. :/ I need to remember to recharge that thing more often. I am hoping that someone will be doing more fireworks tonight so that I can try again; I can always hope.

Have a great day!


P.S. I went back to my IM and found this:

matt: this is matt

steve: hi matt

matt: I WANNA WATCH SUPER HUMANS!!!!

steve: sorry. find something else to do. I will be home in about 6 hours

matt: 6 HOURS?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!??!?!?!?!?! ARE U CRAZY?!?!?!!???!?!?!?!?!!!???!?!?!

steve: unless I have to go to the store on my way home. in that case it will be about 7 hours

matt: 7?!?!?!!??!
falls over dead

steve: [kicks the matt on the floor]

matt: still is dead

steve: [picks up the matt from floor, hangs it over the fence outside and uses a broom to beat all the dirt out.]

matt: *still is dead

steve: [realizes that the matt he just beat is NOT a floor matt - but a dead matt. sorrowfully carries matt back in and puts him in a coffin]

matt: STILL is dead

steve: I can't fix dead. :(

matt: (in Michael's voice) Daddy can fix it with a screwdriver

steve: Daddy has lost Dr Who's sonic screwdriver- now he can only screw screws.

matt: LOL!!
GASP
I should watch dr who!!!

steve: Get your mother's permission, and then go for it.

matt: k

matt: x-(

(because I had said no tv. a perfect circle of a child's life: mom->dad->mom :/)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Melody, this is choice! Please, please post this on the Family Follies blog! I laughed so hard... love, love, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete