Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Too Funny!

I came across MUD, the blogger at Riding With MUD, today as I was following a link from Coffee Bean at The Righteous Buzz. This comment that he made me laugh out loud:

"In one article today, a community in New York have an ordinance that baggy pants will no longer be tolerated. There is a $25 dollar fine if you show three or more inches of your underwear. My (goodness), I would glue my pants on a pair of underwear at 2 1/2 inches and wear them just as a form of protest. (Being chicken, I would also carry a tape measure to display my compliance with the law. Geez, I would think the butt crack exposure by old men like me with a big belly and no butt would put us in Jail for life. At least a big fine would ensue. "

Too funny!
Have a great day, and keep your chin and your pants up!

No comments:

Post a Comment