Friday, July 25, 2008

April Showers


I came across The Country Doctor's Wife after The Pioneer Woman recommended her at the beginning of this week, but then today The Country Doctor's Wife told everyone to go visit her sister April's blog over at April Showers.

Oh my goodness is that woman hilarious! I read the post her sister had told me to at:
http://aprildphillips.blogspot.com/2008/07/sqeezing-cherries.html
but then had to go and read the rest of her blogs at
aprildphillips.blogspot.com!

I'll probably post something else later on today, but do yourself a favor and go read April's blog for a minute!

1 comment:

  1. Melody, I didn't get that message. At least I don't think I did. I've published all your comments, except for one that was a duplicate. Was it an email or a post? Becca

    ReplyDelete