Tuesday, February 28, 2012

From the comfort of my armchair::February 28th

Last night as we were watching "The Voice", which I have to say is one of the BEST tv shows on right now, I decided to take some pictures from the comfort of my La-Z-Boy recliner:



Even Michael likes it, which is great because this boy is *not* a couch potato. It really is that good ;)


At the beginning of the evening, the balloon was high on the ceiling.




Then it suddenly fell down to the level of the lamp. I have never seen a balloon do that!




My favorite lamp. Cost=$5 at a yard sale 20+ years ago. Value=priceless. I really, really, really love this lamp.




One of the pictures on my wall. I love irises, so a watercolor painting of a beautiful coral one is perfect :)




And yes! I am still wearing Christmas pj pants. My favorite pair :)




And my Sweetie. This was actually taken while he was watching last Thursday's "Grey's Anatomy" on the internet because I really wanted him to get caught up on my show. I love talking to him about tv shows, movies, music; he is the one person I love sharing it all with, and he is wonderful about taking an interest in what interests me. He really *is* perfect like that. :)




Life really is that good. I hope that you are savoring the best moments of your life too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment