Monday, February 20, 2012

Our weekend so far....::February 20

On Saturday, we loaded up the family and went to the city.

I LOVE the big library there! We spent lots of time and found lots and lots of books. I got quite a few to teach me photoshop.... my next thing to master.

Then, over to the thrift store. I found a few great things, including two rocking, swiveling, reclining, in-great-condition, wonderful La-Z-Boy chairs (in the color of our living room to boot!) like we've been looking for for years! Score!

Then over to look for shoes for Jared at GenX. Do they ever get new shipments in?! After watching them for a month for a shipment of shoes that he likes (they have 2 different styles that he likes) in a size 11, we still had no luck!

Then, Michael was restless to go home, but nobody else was, and we had about 90 minutes before Jared had to be at work, so we went to the PARK!

Emily and Matt mostly played on the playground equipment:









Steve, Jared, and Michael threw around a frizbee for awhile:

















And me? I took a walk and took pictures.








Last night, while Steve was intently reading What the Dark Knows by Dean Koontz, I took a few pics of him, and this was my favorite:



I really like these pics that I got of him! He has a hard time relaxing in front of the camera, but I think these last few are perfect :)

Today, while still a holiday from work and school, will be filled with catching up on homework, working on some projects/work for ourselves, paying bills, doing laundry, cleaning the house... all the stuff that has to be done but gets put off to the last.

I hope that you have a wonderful President's Day!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! No park days with the kids for us anymore... sniff.

    ReplyDelete