Thursday, February 23, 2012

Post Processing Play::Thursday, Feb. 23

I took this picture this morning after I took the kids to school:


It is an unused factory just a couple miles from their school. The lighting was a bit tricky, and I over exposed a few pics, just trying to lighten up the scene a bit.

I had decided to go back in the afternoon when the sunlight has shifted from east to west, because while the pic was ok, it wasn't spectacular.

I came home and looked at the pic and I liked it, even if it was a bit drab and boring. I cropped the original, to focus more on the windows. Then I decided to play with the coloring a bit, which is something I play with sometimes, but rarely like enough to save.




This one is different though. It is unusual, but I like how the color sets off the scene and makes the picture look old.

I've been sick for the past few days and have missed posting and have missed going out and taking pictures, but I think that what I've got is the true, blue flu: the one you get vaccinated against. Achy, cold & hot, sore throat, runny nose, headache, blah. I think I'm feeling a bit better today, though, and for that I am truly thankful.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment: