Monday, November 30, 2009

Michael's Good News


Michael went to the dentist today, where he sat in the chair, let the dentist look at his teeth, let the assistant brush his teeth with the special toothpaste *and* take x-rays! Wahoo!



He has come so far! From gagging if anything was put in his mouth, to letting me brush a quadrant of his teeth before pushing me away, to letting me brush all of his teeth but not letting the dentist look inside of his mouth to this! Life is awesome!

What was your good news today?

3 comments:

  1. That is great! All 3 of my girls had dentist appts yesterday, too. Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Michael! Nate went to the dentist yesterday and had an extraction-yuck. My good news is that we finally have dental insurance to cover all our dental work! I haven't been to the dentist in 5 years--I'm not relishing the thought of going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for him. That is an accomplishment. My oldest is like that. she tenses up and gags. My youngest sits there like she's laying on the beach all relaxed. So different.


    Joy

    ReplyDelete