Tuesday, November 3, 2009

17?!

She turned 17 a few weeks ago, can you believe it?





Why do they have to grow up so quickly?

Let's watch her grow up in pictures. From the beginning of teenhood:

at 13:




15:




16:


Amber you get more beautiful every year! I can't believe that next year will be 18. You've already warned me that you are moving out on your 18th birthday. At least I kept you past 16, which is when you were planning on moving out when you were 8!



Happy Birthday, Am! You are a wonderful young woman, and I love you more than you know!
Love,
Mom

4 comments:

  1. Aaaahhh...a 17 year old daughter. I have one here, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.
    Nice work on keeping her for an additional two. :)
    Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Amber! They do grow too fast. I'm afraid I will blink and my 5 and 7 year old will be teenagers!

    Jen
    God's Shining Stars
    Creative and Curious Kids

    ReplyDelete