Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cute!!

I haven't nothing new for you! I'm sorry. I need to take some pictures or remember cute stories through the day to share.

But, for now, I just have old stuff. I looked through my old pics from 2005 and found some cute ones:



Look at how little Emily is! I remember her wanting this picture to be taken so that she could have a picture with her and me in it. Awwwww!



And Michael. I love sleeping children. For many reasons, actually! But mostly because I think they are just so adorable! How could I have ever been frustrated at any point during the day with this sweet little angel?



I love this one! He was so chubby and cuddly and cute! And that shirt that he was wearing was soooo soft and snuggly. The combination between his cuteness and the snuggly shirt made him absolutely irresistable!



And my baby goats. They are just so cute when they are little! And a nursing baby, of any kind, has got to be the most precious thing in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures and sweet thoughts to go with them.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sleeping children also! They are just so peaceful to watch!!

    ReplyDelete