Tuesday, July 9, 2013

In the Garden with Grandma Mema::July 9

You've met them before, but these cute little ones are Josh's girlfriend's kiddos. They took a walk with me out in the garden a couple of days ago and loved it :)

They tasted tomatoes - there were 2 ripe ones. Miah didn't like them, but Teryn did.



And I showed them cheeseweed - the wagon wheel shaped "fruit" that mallow makes. They liked picking and eating as many as they wanted :)



It is always fun to share things that I love with little people. ♥

2 comments:

  1. I miss having a garden, especially when yours looks so green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you notice the green.... I just notice the weeds :) I'm over-due to mow around the plots; ah well, if it was trimmed like it was supposed to be, the kids wouldn't have had so many treats! ;)

      Delete