Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Pics of my Ghouls and Boys

I took pics of my kids and grandbaby on Halloween and thought I'd show you their scary (and adorable) little selves.

Early in the afternoon, Karen and I took Aiden, AKA: Tigger, out to do a photo shoot in his costume. After trying to take pics by the animals (which he LOVED, but rarely let us see his cute little face) and in the middle of leaves (which he didn't like at all) and failing, I got a brilliant idea: take him to the trampoline. After all, Tiggers bounce:

(view this as you would a slide show story. He was happy at first, got frustrated by his hat, managed to get it off and be so pleased with himself, we put it back on: FOILED AGAIN!, and then he played for a little bit with it on. :)






















And the rest of the crew: (From left to right: Assassin's Creed character (Jared), Skeleton Pirate (Matthew), Skeleton Monster (Emily), Himself (Joshua), Rock Star (Karen))





And my cute little Punkin, Michael :)





I hope that you all had a wonderful Halloween, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment