Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wouldn't it be fun?!


I had the greatest idea today! Okay, when I owned my own feed store I loved selling bunnies and chicks for Easter/Springtime and I loved selling seeds. I didn't love all of the other junk of owning a feedstore, just the Springtime fun.

I started thinking: how fun would it be to turn the garage into a little shop (the garage is really to tiny to store vehicles) that is only open from the first of March to the end of May?! I would sell just what I love: chicks, bunnies, and seeds. I would put a doorbell in there that people could ring for service, so that I could go about my daily tasks until someone shows up. I would love to share what I would call it, because it is so cute and brilliant, but until I get the .com addy I want I don't dare.

Steve isn't quite so sold. He didn't love the hoops that we had to jump through to start up our feed store a few years ago, nor the threats of "if you don't pay this tax, we will send out a warrant for your arrest." Yes, our county is so friendly to businesses!

And with the problems with our neighbor,he is wary. But the neighbors two houses down run a pretty large daycare, and the cars coming to our place wouldn't even compare to theirs, so who knows.

But I do love the idea....

As an after thought I took a Twilight quiz and I'm.....

Jasper?!

You're Jasper Hale - You have a calming personality and a simplistic way of looking at life. People like to be around you because you can help keep peace and are friendly to everyone. Although you do have a quiet side, you would be well balanced with a bubbly, spunky mate.


Okay, so Amber says there is no way I'm Jasper and that I always lie on quizes, so she took it for me and I'm....

You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.

She still doesn't think it's me though! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment