Monday, September 8, 2008

"What Kind of Shoe Are You?" A Flip-Flop?!?


I was visiting Farm Dreams and came across this quiz:" What Kind of Shoe Are You?

I took it the first time and was a Flip-Flop




You Are Flip Flops



You are laid back and very friendly.

Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.



Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.

It takes a lot to get you to dress up!



You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.

You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.



You should live: By the beach



You should work: At a casual up and coming company



But because there are a couple of questions in the quiz that I couldn't really decide which was truly *me*, I went back and did the quiz again. This time I am a Clog




You Are Clogs



You are a solid and down to earth person.

You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.



You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.

You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.



No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.

People know that they can truly depend on you.



You should live: In Europe



You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world



So, I am a comfortable slip on shoe. That's somethin'! And if I put the two together, I am supposed to live by the beach in Europe. Steve? Steve are you listening, dear? It is my *destiny* to live by the beach...in Europe. Could you please make the arrangements? Because if it is left up to me, I won't move. I'd have to organize all of my "stuff" in boxes, and though the quiz didn't tell this part (though Steve knows this for sure!) I am a pack rat. So unless you hire a moving company, we might just stay here forever. Waiting for the day when I get the house into "Better Homes and Garden's" shape like I'd like to. Really I would! But where do those people put their gazzillion of books? And what about the boxes of hand-me-downs for the kids? And their bottles of zucchini relish, apricot jam, and bottled peaches? And what would happen to my frozen zucchini? It wouldn't travel well, that's for sure. So maybe we'd better stay put.

The quizes are pretty accurate though. Probably the truest statement they made was this one: "You are the perfect mesh of contradictions."

Go ahead and take the quiz. I'll be watching to see what shoe *you* are!

3 comments:

  1. you mean all it will take is a moving company? I am opening the yellow pages now . . .

    here are my results:
    You Are Bare Feet


    You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

    Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!



    You are very comfortable in your own skin.

    You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.



    Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

    You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.



    You should live: Somewhere warm



    You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules
    What Kind of Shoe Are You?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are very comfortable in your own skin."

    "You should live: Somewhere warm"

    Along with my European beach???? We are *not* living near a *nudist* beach dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, that last comment was from me (Melody) not steve. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete