Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feeling Loved

I am sitting here writing to you all, eating an orange, and feeling very loved.

This morning I woke to find that all of the good chocolate chip cookies had been eaten during the night and that all that was left was the over-done ones, and the oranges (which are what I eat for breakfast) were all eaten too. I felt very much like a member of the three bears family after the visit from Goldilocks.

Being the grouchy person in the morning that I am, I complained to Steve and the kids as they were walking out the door. About a half-hour later Steve showed up at the house with a smile and a bag from the grocery store, and located within was ORANGES AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!

I don't care who you are, that is love, man!

So here I am, feeling deeply loved, eating an orange and knowing that I have chocolate chip cookies waiting for me (and I'll share with the kids & Bill, too) this afternoon. And the best part is that I have a wonderful husband who loves me, even when I whine, who will be home this evening. Thank you Steve, and I love you too!

1 comment: