Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Family Pics from Our Town's Celebration::August 7

Emily in the Twist and Shout Drill Team - they wore orange tutus to show support for a little boy in our community with leukemia:


Miah and Teryn liked the parade and got lots of candy :)


Michael liked the parade too:


He also loves to tease his daddy :)


Miah and Teryn with the Apple Tree - as an aside: Miah *loved* this Apple Tree and thought it was wonderful :)


Josh, Miah, Teryn, Michael and I rode the kids' train in the park:


Miah didn't want me to take a picture of her, she wanted me to take a picture of the Apple Tree:


Emily and her drill team performing in the park:


My cousin, Shawna, was in the parade too - I love that girl! :)


It was a good day's celebration. I didn't get a picture of Matt, and Jared stayed home for everything but the rodeo and fireworks that Steve took the kids too later on that night. Besides our Labor Day Family Camp, this celebration marks the winding down of summer. I'm just not ready for that yet, though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment