Monday, January 30, 2012

Such is the life of a Grandpa









When Aiden came to visit last weekend, he climbed up on the back of the couch, sat down on Grandpa's neck, then proceeded to play with his hair. In the second picture, Steve's expression reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield's "I get no respect" schtick.

Thanks to you friend and family who support me in my endeavors; I have already sold one of my calendars, a few pictures/canvases, set up a senior portrait session for this summer/fall, have my first potential student of my preschool (ad)venture that I'd like to start this fall, and get lots of verbal pats on the back. I really appreciate you all! :)

Today will be a quiet day, and let me tell you that I need one of those! I hope that you get exactly what you need from today as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment