Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today.

Today was church.

Choir afterwards, with talk of Christmas program.

A short walk with Emily and Matt while waiting for our ride.

The weather was BEAUTIFUL! Leaves in a gentle wind blowing off of trees and swirling to the ground; blue sky behind puffy white clouds; temperature crisp, but not chilly; Delicious!

Home again, home again, jiggity jig. :)

Dinner: fried rice. A combined effort: I made the rice, Steve seasoned and finished it.

A walk. The weather was a bit cooler, and grey clouds looked a bit threatening, but it never rained and Steve and I got in a nice, loooonnnnnnggggg walk up in the foothills. I was ready to do it all over again once we hit the pavement. I think walks are one of my favoritest things ever.

Then home to eat some more Halloween candy.... I will really need to go on a diet after all the chocolate I ate. YUM!

Hanging out. TV watching. Computer. Homework. Playing. Talking on the phone.

Baby Aiden's bath. Steve helped (can you ever have enough hands to bath a baby?!) He smelled deliciousl :) Then a warm bottle and bed for baby.

More hanging out.
Winding down.
Hopefully bed and sleep come soon.


Hope your day was wonderful too! :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice day...and with so many nice walks. I'm thinking the next time we are down your way we should meet! We seem to only make it to SLC, though, so not sure when it will be that we make it clear down to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice! Let me know when you are down; I'd love to meet up somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful day to me! Aiden is absolutely adorable! How fun that he got to wear that outfit!

    ReplyDelete