Friday, September 24, 2010

{this moment} Sept 24th


inspired by SouleMama: {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.



I know this is supposed to be a pic sans words, but I really must tell you why this picture speaks to me so.

This man has been my love for 15 years now. He was my knight in shining armor, the one who came a long not a moment too soon and without a minute to spare. As we go through life side by side, this is the side of him I see more than the back of him or his face: his profile. As we walk together in the evenings, take Sunday drives together, lie in bed and watch tv; this is the side of him I see most (and I love it and happen to think he is extremely handsome :). What a lucky woman I am to have him! Okay, back to the silence. :)

Have a great day and weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love "not a moment too soon and without a minute to spare".
    So urgent and perfect!

    ReplyDelete