Monday, April 5, 2010

Pics from Our Weekend


For Easter, Josh, Karen and the baby slept over on Saturday night. In the morning, all of the kids, young and older, colored Easter eggs.
(Thanks to Amber for taking pics of the day! The only pics I took were the last two.)











Amber took Aiden's pic while he was in the Easter Basket. I cropped it for her:



Cute, cute, cute!

Then Grandpa Steve laid down with him in bed and watched some TV.



And I took another hundred pics or so and caught this adorable one.



It is straight out of the camera w/o cropping at all, so the quality will be high enough to print into an 8" x 10" yay!

Later in the day I walked in my room to see this sight:



Very sweet!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and Easter Day filled with happiness!

1 comment: