Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Baaack!

I have missed posting! I tried to write the other day, but everything I wrote came out wrong and depressed. I have been really sick for the past week. Yesterday I went to the doc and got a prescription for a massive dose of antibiotics, so maybe I'll start feeling back to normal!

My kids have been taking care of all of the household chores and animal chores, so I have no great stories. I have watched every episode of 7th Heaven's Season 5, though! I'm really glad those DVDs came before I got sick! My younger kids & I just lounged in my bed all week and watched tv. I'm glad that they like 7th Heaven too!

In between times of lying down, I did get my Early Girl Tomatoes planted on Monday. I still have a flat full of flowers (I had to say that for alliteration sake, even though they are really vegetable and herb plants, not really flowers) left to plant this week. A friend and I visited a local nursery and bought some transplants the day before I got sick last week, so I have a lot of work to do!

I wish you all health and happy gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment