Monday, March 16, 2015

11/52::On the Trampoline


A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2015

Michael has a hard time with little kids. It started with Aiden; he called him a "stinky little baby". :) He doesn't like crying, whining, or bickering. So usually, when the grandkids come to visit, Michael hides in the basement and asks several times when Josh is going home or when Karen is coming to get the kids. ;)

Lately, though, I've noticed that he has started hanging out a little bit more when the kids come. He even teased Aiden the other day, telling him that he was going to play his game (on the Xbox). Aiden, at first, was concerned and then just laughed and played along.

I don't know if it is that the grandkiddos are getting older, or if Michael is just getting more used to them, but when I saw him playing with them on the trampoline on purpose, it made my heart happy and I wanted to capture on film forever.

This is another of Michael's milestones. <3

♥ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment