Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Simply Gratitude::October 23

** Today is bill paying day. I am so thankful for money to cover them all. This has not always been the case, and I am enormously grateful for times when life is good and there is enough to go around. I am also so grateful for Steve who works so hard to support our family. I do odds and ends jobs that bring in a little here and there, but he has always been the Bread and Butter, and for that I am so thankful to him. I know how lucky I am to stay home with our children; the job of stay-at-home mom is a hard one to keep, but I have been blessed to be able to be one for the majority of my kids' lives.

** Emily got braces on today. I am very glad that she opted to get them. I know that they are a pain - literally - but I know that she will be grateful that she had them when her teeth are perfectly straight.

** My house is warm, my belly is full, and there are people to love and love me. Life is good. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment