Monday, December 5, 2011

Wanna Hear a Joke?::December 5

Live and Learn

Psychiatry students were in their Emotional Extremes class.
"Let's set some parameters," the professor said. "What's the
opposite of joy?" he asked one student.

"Sadness," he replied.

"The opposite of depression?" he asked another student.

"Elation," he replied.

"The opposite of woe?" the prof asked a young woman from
Texas.

The Texan replied, "Sir, I believe that would be giddyup."

Received from ArcaMax Jokes


Today, when Josh and Karen came to my house this morning, Josh had a "Thanks for giving birth to me" present for me (a BIG package of one of my favorite kind of cookies). He is such a great guy :)

I hope that you all have a wonderful day! Today, we're going to be celebrating Josh's birthday, so everyone is coming "home" for it. Very nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment