Sunday, June 3, 2012

Railroad Track pics::Sunday, June 3

Last night, Matt & I went for a long ride in the country. We came across working railroad tracks at sunset and I decided that I really wanted to get a pic. We could see for miles in both directions, so I had Matt watch one way while I shot in the other direction. Here is the view I was seeing:
Then, as we were driving away, I saw a different view that I liked too:
We also went down to visit our old swimming holes. "Our" spots were unused; we'll have to go back next week and hope for the same luck! After looking around a bit, we went home. I loved hanging out with Matt and visiting with him on the drive! I'm a lucky mom to have such great kids that like to hang out with me too. :)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Melody, where is this? I need some great railroad places for my shoot tomorrow, and I love the horizon line on this! Will you share directions? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, it is at Burraston Ponds in Mona. It is the railroad crossing leading to the North just before you enter the Pond area. Good luck & have fun! :) (Call me if you need more directions than that, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete