Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday August 31: Portraits

While at the wedding rehearsal last night, when there was down time, I took some pics of Jared for his senior portraits. This was my fav:



We picked up Josh, Karen, and Aiden to take along with us to the rehearsal. Just before our van pulled in, I saw Aiden dart over to a dandelion wishing flower, pick it, and start blowing it. By the time this pic was taken, the last of the fluff was blown off, but he was still blowing anyway:



Today is going to be full of cleaning, schooling, and getting the last minute things done for the wedding. I wish that it was a day for napping though.... But, Saturday is The Big Day, so no time to rest!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time tomorrow! Best of luck that all will go well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of Jared and so professional looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tammy! I'll be so glad when it is all done! I'm so not a party person. :/

    Thanks Glow Worm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS a fantastic portrait of Jared. And if you are not a party person, you sure fooled me!Melody is so witty and always has everyone around her laughing and relaxed. You really know how to organize great events. I wish I could have been there. The ampitheatre looks amazing! Congrats on a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very sweet Becca! :) I am just an introvert and also OCD - which traits don't make much of a party person! lol! But, when I am pushed to (in the case of weddings) I'll do them and I think they turn out ok, but the work and the fuss is tremendous!

    I wish you could have been there too.

    ReplyDelete