- I'm so glad that in 2 days, ready or not, we have to have my mom's apartment cleaned out and keys turned in. I'm very ready to be done with the moving process!
- Karen had an ultrasound last week and found that all is well with the baby... except the baby seems to have an extra part! Although Karen, her mom, and I all thought for sure the baby was a "She", "She" is really a "HE"! How'd that happen?!
- When I took Michael to get his CT scan last week, the scan showed that his shunt (for the hydrocephalus) is working and his head looked great!
- So far only one of us has had the flu!
- I'm happy to have lost 2 pounds this week!
- So glad that my depression seems to be gone. I still have my ups and downs, but the ups are happier and the downs aren't so scary.
- That I finally know what I want to be when I grow up. I'm going to be a social worker of some type. I'll never work for DCFS because I wouldn't ever want that kind of control over anyone's life, but I'm thinking more like a patient advocate of some type. It's what I've been doing for years w/o the pay.
- That harmony has been restored to my home... may it last forever!
I hope that you all have a wonderful fall day. Some may have falling leaves, other falling snow, but hey! It's all good, right?! ;-)