Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Aiden wants to be my neighbor::June 2

The other day, Karen told me that Aiden said that he is going to live in (my little town) when he grows up. So I asked Aiden about it.

"So, when you are a grown-up, you are going to live in (my little town)?"

"Yep. I'm going to be your neighbor."

"Oh! So you are going to live next door to me?"

"No, I'm going to live in your house."

"You are going to live in my house with me?"

"Uh huh."

"You like my house so much you want to live in it?"

"Yep."

"What do you like about it?"

"I like alllll of the stairs that go upstairs. And I like that door in the basement. I remember seeing you in that room when I was 4."

He is obsessed with the door in my basement that leads to the darkroom (yep, the guy who lived here first was a photographer) and the bedroom (we use it for storage).

Cute, cute boy.

When I told Josh this same story, he said, "Like father, like son." :)
♥ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment