Friday, April 10, 2015

13/52::"I've got your glug"


A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2015

Michael thinks it is funny to tease/play tricks on me. He "gets my spot" and steals my glug - that's what he calls my waterbottle because that's what it sounds like when the water comes out.

A few weeks ago, he began hiding it. They're good spots that he hides them in, too! When I can't find it, after I've looked good and hard, I have him show me where it is. It is his version of "hot" and "cold". If he says, "It's in here, Mommy," there is a good chance it's not. If he says, "It's not in there, Mommy!" and pulls me away, there is a good chance that is exactly where it is.

I'm thinking that in a past life, he must have been the Easter Bunny. ;)

♥ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment