Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jared's Senior Pics::Sept. 13, 2011











I don't think I remembered to show these to you after I took them, so here are a few of Jared's senior portraits. We are going for "the perfect pic" and location, so there should be a few more here and there before we're done. :)

The first one was taken at the same place that Amber got married. It is a favorite location for photo shoots among many photographers, and when we were spending so much time there, we noticed several photographers on shoots. The lighting is super and the beauty there is amazing. I'd like to take more pics there.

The next few were taken in the foothills. They are some of our favorite places to visit. :)

This week is going to be tricky for blogging; Michael has a dentist appt. tomorrow at the children's hospital and then has physical therapy on Thursday.

Today will be a nice, quiet day I hope! I am feeling a bit under the weather, so I have no plans other than to vote in the Primary Elections.

I hope that you have a great day!

1 comment: