Tuesday, March 29, 2011

so tired

Which is different than sleepy, I've heard, though I don't believe it.

I took Michael to the doctor today. He has an ear infection. I'm so happy to finally have some medication for him. Poor, sweet little guy. Tonight, I'm hoping that there will be some sleep going here!

The cable guy came today, after reporting to us that there was a problem with our internet yesterday. The problem? Our internet connection is too fast. Yes, you did read that right. Does it make you scratch your head too?

My kids' school has a Silent Auction that I volunteer to do advertising for every year. It is on Thursday and Friday. I hope it goes great! (And I'm also glad that it is almost done for another year!)

And.... oh yeah. That is a secret yet to be told. Hopefully after tomorrow I'll have pics for that show and tell post. :)

How about you? How's it goin' in your neck of the woods? Is winter gone and spring intact? Or are you having bouts of random snow where you are too? Enquiring minds want to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment