Thursday, February 18, 2010

In the Running:


I've stewed over this photo contest for the past month. I've taken pics and agonized over how to lighten, brighten, and compose. I've begged and pleaded with my family to "please look, just one more time", and I've bugged you all to vote about which you like. I guess you could say I have a one-track-mind.

But after all is said and done, I've come up with 9 pics that have been voted on in other posts *and* that I really, really like. (sorry to my boys whose favorite photos I'm not using.) And here they are. (and I will *really* need your help now!)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

The contest is allowing us to have the long side of the pic be 640 px, and since blogspot only allows up to 400 px, here is the link to
my website, where you can see them the way the judge for the contest will.

I hope that you enjoy looking at my pics and that you don't just do it because I want you to, but either way, thanks for helping out. ♥

5 comments: