Friday, August 28, 2020

A Fascinating Book - The Road Back to You

I have been interested in personality types for years. I've had my kids take the Meyers-Briggs test and recently had them take the enneagram test, too.

When my daughter, who is similar to and yet different from me, got the same enneagram number, my curiosity was piqued. 

Last week, I bought the book The Road Back to You, by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile. In the reviews I read, it seems that these two people are the ones in the know about enneagram stuff.


The Road Back to You Study Guide  -     By: Ian Morgan Cron, Suzanne Stabile

I love to read, but it takes a very special book to keep me reading for hours on end, and this one has done that.

A few days ago, I asked Steve to buy a copy for himself and also a copy of the study book that goes with it - one for him, one for me. 
I think it will be fun for the two of us to study this book together, and I highly recommend it for everyone.

♥ Melody 

No comments:

Post a Comment