Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Aquarium Sagas::Four Tanks for now

It's been a bit since I posted about the fish tanks. Since I posted last, I got the 15 gallon column tank back up and running (and fully cycled. Yahoo!) If you remember, the the 15g column is the one I started with.

We started with themed tanks.

This is the 20 gallon Fairy Tale tank.
It houses: 
2 powder blue dwarf gouramis
4 guppies
4 peppered cories
1 (juvenile size) bristlenose pleco
3 snails - 2 nerite & 1 gold inca
And 1 unidentified baby - I think it is a guppy.


 This is the 15 gallon Sponge Bob tank.
It houses: 
3 adult female platies & 
2 baby girl platies (born in this tank)
3 albino cory catfish
3 zebra danios
6 snails - 
1 nerite,
1 gold inca,
4 horned nerites.
3 amano shrimp

The shrimp are new since yesterday. 
Here is one peeking out from The Crabby Patty. 

This is the 29 gallon tank. It houses:
1 angelfish
3 mollies
5 sterbai cory catfish
1 bristlenose pleco
1 bolivian ram. 

And last, but not least, the 15 gallon column tank.
I got this one for my birthday, and it is where it all started.
I put it away for a while, but now it's back.
It houses:
5 guppies
3 neons (1 died today after being moved - I will get 2 more)
4 julii cory catfish (1 is a tiny little guy)
5 snails -
1 nerite
4 horned nerites. 

I have really loved this hobby a lot. It has been fun to be partners in crime with Josh. Our outings consist mainly of going to the fish store together, and it's great!

♥ Melody

1 comment: